No one is born perfect. Well, this is already an understatement as we all know that each of us has our own set of imperfections physically. But because of the status of our technology, there is now a way to correct imperfections like for example if you have unwanted hairs like the noticeable type already, this can be corrected by technology like there are treatments that can permanently eliminate this problem and skin products that can help even more.. Some of the known treatments are IPL or intense pulse light hair removal and the laser hair removal. Yes, these two treatments are the same. The laser hair removal utilizes laser while the IPL procedure is just almost similar to laser. That means it is not really using laser but what they call an equivalent. Compared to waxing and shaving, these two treatments are much better as they can in time permanently resolve your dilemma.
In this article though, we will talk about IPL hair removal. How is this done? Actually, the process is also similar to the laser hair removal like the burst of light will target the hair follicle so that they will be damaged and will not grow again. Check out the benefits of IPL hair removal:
– The good thing about this treatment is it is more flexible compared to the laser treatment being it does not really target a particular area since it is just using the wavelength generated by the IPL machine.
– The negative effects like soreness and redness will be lesser unlike the laser treatment. So, it means that you can recover earlier from the treatments unlike when you will have the laser treatment where you need to wait for a number of days before the effects will be completely healed.
– With this treatment, you will have a more personalized treatment because the treatment parameters are set so that they will suit the individual needs of the patient.
– And the good thing with this kind of treatment is it can cover larger areas quickly which is not the case with laser hair removal treatment.
Here are some of the things you need to do before getting the IPL hair removal procedure and some things to expect:
– You must not do any waxing or shaving for 2 weeks prior to your schedule treatment as these activities will weaken your skin and will then be prone to breaking. Besides, the procedure will need hairs for it to be successful and in fact, the thicker the hairs, the better.
– You can expect some soreness and redness after each session. However, this should be gone after 3 to 4 days. Just don’t scrub or scratch the area especially while taking a bath and don’t use strong products as well.
So, these are all about IPL hair removal. If you are interested with this procedure, then look for a cosmetic clinic that provides this service. This is just easy though as most of them have their own online links as hair removal Sydney.