Companies invest so much in training their employees. The newly hired employees undergo training to learn more about the policies and their job descriptions. The regular employees undergo continuous training in order to better themselves. For this reason, companies can save more money if only they will invest in training video production. Listed below are some of the many benefits of video production for training:
1) Training video production is cost effective- once a video is made, it can be viewed over and over again. There is no more need to hire the services of a speaker, there is no more need to pay utilities such as venue and reading and writing materials. Everything is already included in the video production.
2) Training video production is flexible- it can be viewed anytime and wherever the employees are. In other words, the employees can still undergo training even if they are in another location as the videos can be watched online.
3) Training video production increases productivity- the best way to improve the morale of the employees is through regular training programs. Employees get fresher ideas and better way of looking at handling their jobs after they undergo training. In fact, it has been proven that training programs improve the productivity of employees.
4) Training video production enhances memory retention of employees- opportunities to learn something new lead to better memory retention. It has been proven that companies who continually provide training programs for their employees have happier and more satisfied employees. In fact, employees tend to stay in the company if they provide opportunity for growth through training programs. Thus, rather than spending money on recruitment, the company can save money if regular training programs are given to their employees.
5) Training video production enhances learning- people tend to learn more through training. Reading materials do not provide the sustained interest and memory retention that videos provide. A study has proven that employees learn 50% more through the combination of what they see and hear as compared to what they only see through reading materials.
So if you are looking for ways as to how you can cut cost without sacrificing productivity, the best way you can do is to invest in training video production. Your employees would become productive and better understand their job descriptions. The video production is not very expensive but very worthy to invest in.
Click here for Zar Productions and their latest training video production services.